您的位置： > 最新动态 >
发布人：lzyyjt 发布时间：2019-06-19 16:21 浏览： 次
Founded in 1973, Lanzhou symphony orchestra was separated from Lanzhou song and dance theater in 2008 and officially launched. Over the past 40 years, Lanzhou symphony orchestra has successfully launched thousands of concerts of different types and styles, and formed its own unique artistic style in long-term performances, which is deeply loved by the audience. In order to build a first-class symphony orchestra, we are recruiting all kinds of professional orchestral musicians at home and abroad. The specific matters are announced as follows:
Voluntary registration, public examination, selective admission, and adhere to the principle of meritocracy.
Scope and Basic Conditions
1.Law abiding, moral integrity, physical and mental ealth, willing to fulfill the obligations of public institutions.
2.Nationality is not limited, gender is not limited, bachelor degree or above, with excellent professional quality.
Symphony Orchestra: professional performers of orchestral instruments including: violin, viola, cello, contrabass, flute (piccolo), oboe (English horn), clarinet (bass clarinet), bassoon (contrabassoon), French horn, trumpet, tenor trombone, bass trombone, tuba, percussion, and harp.
1. Participating in ensemble performances (concerts, operas, art festivals, concert seasons, national and international music competitions, demos of new works, etc.).
2. Assuming teaching duties when necessary.
3. Performers must have their own musical instruments.
Compensation and Benefits
For Concertmaster: A highly competitive compensation and benefits package based on professional capabilities (negotiable);
For principals, tutti players and musician fellows: Attractive compensation with good benefits based on orchestral positions;
All musicians and staff of the Symphony Orchestra are engaged under a contract of service, and covered by China's statutory five social insurance schemes and one housing fund program.
1.初试：采取录像方式 – 演奏曲目须包含一部协奏曲的任意一个乐章以及三个风格迥异的交响乐乐队片段。（录像要求详见下一页）
2.复试：采取面试方式 – 报名者需准备以下考试内容：
Examination method and content
1.Preliminary examination: the program to be performed by video should include any movement of a concerto and three pieces of symphony orchestra of different styles (Video requirements are on the next page).
2. Second interview: candidates should prepare for the following exam. (Please refer to the attachment for details of the prescribed repertoire).
Note：You can choose two tracks of tuba.
How to Apply
Download the test requirements and complete the application form (download link to test requirements and application form is at the end of the article), and submit the completed application form with electronic copies of your valid personal ID, diploma certificates and CV, along with a specific piece of music selected for audition (please indicate in Chinese the title, name of the composer and duration of the piece) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to send the email with the subject line: "Symphony Orchestra - Applied Position - Name of the Applicant".
Applications must be submitted between Jun. 19 and Jul. 28, 2019.
The applicants should bring the originals of valid ID and diploma certificates, along with a CV, for the audition and exam.
Examination time and place
The second round of the recruitment examination further notice and the result of the preliminary examination will inform the candidates in the form of email no later than Aug.3, 2019 that they shall be responsible for their travel and accommodation in Lanzhou.
2.演奏录像可通过邮寄DVD或U盘形式提交，也可通过电子邮件形式发送，电子邮件形式必须为可下载的视频文件，文件格式 mp4, avi, mov, mpg皆可。
例：小提琴演奏员 某某某 报名表 / 小提琴演奏员 某某某 乐队片段 / 小提琴演奏员 某某某 协奏曲
Video recording requirements
for preliminary performance
1. Those who do not provide the performance video or audio material will not be able to enter the second interview.
2.The video can be submitted via DVD or USB flash drive, or sent via email in downloadable video file format (mp4, avi, mov, mpg.).
3. The three symphonies shall be recorded once, the concerto separately, and the video clips shall not be edited in any form.
4. The title of the email should follow the following format: apply for post + name.
Example：Violin player + Tony.
5. Document naming should follow the following format: apply for post + name + content.
Example：Violin player + Tony + application form / Violin player +Tony + Segments of the band / Violin player + Tony + concerto.
6. Concertos are recorded with or without piano accompaniment.
7. Consider the size of the recording space and its sound, as well as your distance from the camera. Make sure the examiner can see your face, hands and instrument clearly.
8.Attention：After recording, review your performance to make sure it's what you want the examiner to hear.